Customer Service Training presents proven techniques for creating unforgettable customer service experiences.
The session covers every aspect of face-to-face, phone, internet and self-service customer relations and provides simple yet powerful tips for: projecting a positive attitude and making a great first impression; communicating effectively; both verbally and nonverbally; developing trust, establishing rapport and making customers feel valued; and confidently handling difficult customers and situation. Features include: ‘How Do I Measure Up?’ self assessments and ‘Doing It Right’.
Your service team may represent the first, last or only interaction point between your customers and your company. Your front-line service professionals make or break countless opportunities, leads, sales and relationships everyday. With customer service training your employees will be left with proven techniques for creating unforgettable customer service experiences.
- Putting Your Best Face Forward
- Tossing The Ball Back And Forth: Effective Communication
- Jumping In With Both Feet: Relationship Building
- Putting Your Customers First
- Saying It With A Smile: Telephone Contacts
- Looking Before You Leap: E Customer Contacts
- Giving When Getting Is Not Expected: Self-Service Contacts
- Calming The Storm: Difficult Customer Contacts
- Putting It All Together
- Being The Best You Can Be: The Total Package
All programs are available to be delivered at your site or a training room can be provided on the dates you prefer.
Cost: Workshop Facilitator Rate
Half Day $600.00
Full Day $1,200.00
Material Costs: $5.00 – $40.00 per person
Additional expenses for your organization include my travel costs from Medicine Hat to your location and return to Medicine Hat (flights or mileage @ $0.51/km), accommodations (to be booked by your organization), cab or pick-up to/from airport and a meal allowance of $75.00/day.